The money you donate by filling up your rice bowl goes to Rice Bowl organizations across the world, in India, South Africa, Rwanda, Ethiopia, The Philippines, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Honduras.
- Starting December 13th, Rice Bowls will given out to Saint John of the Ladder.
- Take a bowl! Once you fill it up, you can get a new one.
- Gathering date: 4-6 weeks after start date
- Fill up the bowls! Keep them in your car, fill them with extra change, with dollar bills, etc. Treat them like piggy banks.
- I will collect the bowls on the gathering date: January 31, 2015
- Break them open and add everything up!
- I will submit the funds on the website or send a check with the return slip to the Rice Bowls organization.
- If you have any questions, ask me, Emily Eich, look on Rice Bowl’s Facebook, or look on their website at ricebowls.org